We also offer online study with primal pictures for 3D Anatomy & Physiology for Yoga postures. This wonderful interactive online service allows you to:
- Rotate each posed 3D body and add, remove and label the bones and muscles.
- View detailed text articles accompany all of the pose views to help you have a thorough understanding of the pose and how to perform it correctly
- A library of interactive 3D views of the anatomy you need to know, complete with text that will give you a better understanding.
- See 26 asanas in visually stunning and interactive 3D
- Learn, explain and teach the important anatomy and considerations for each pose.
- View and label all the bones and muscles on the interactive poses. Click on a structure to access text that clearly explains the structure and its significance for Yoga
A one month subscription is £35.00 - Please click to purchase your 1 month subscription